Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Feb 5, 2013 Take what we get!

In a pre chemo therapy appointment today, there was some good news. Now when I say good news, it was information from the doctor and it wasn't bad news. Through an exam he was unable to detect a lymph node that was enlarged and noted during my very first exam. Not spectacular......but we'll take it and run.

Chemo round 2 tomorrow. Hopefully the days after are as relatively uneventful as the first. Would it be believable to say that I'm kind of looking  forward to it? Well, in a strange way I am. It's another step in the journey, another step in getting well, and living life everyday.

Again I will have a spectacular partner by my side. Since day one we have always said we are in this together and we have.

 Thanks to everyone for your messages and well wishes.

Remember life is short so eat your chocolate cake first............anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment