Sunday, January 26, 2014

January 24, 2014

Well the decision has been made after a lot of thought and conversation. Today is my last day of work for at least 4 months. With the support of my great family and my work I decided the time was perfect for me to take the time off. It's going to be a strange transition. For 30 years I have been getting up every morning and going to work..not now. This will not be like a 2 week holiday. Now the only thing I have to do is keep the "honey do" list from getting out of control. This transition marks the beginning of another section in this new life we lead.

Throughout the last few weeks it has become quite apparent that not only have our lives changed but the outlook in general has changed. The little things don't seem so large...most daily chores we have no control over so don't even try. Don't sweat the small stuff....its all small stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment